Your cart is currently empty!
In stock (can be backordered)
Tourmaline is a group of silicate minerals that vary in composition. Black Tourmaline is often sought after for metaphysical properties and it’s use in jewelry.
- Strong protective vibes
- Used to ground and center excess energy
- Clears and blocks negative energy
- Often used in wards and protection spells
- Connected to the energy centers that root, ground, and stabilize us
- Helps encourage healthy boundary setting
Classification: Boron silicate
Mohs Hardness: 7-7.5
Composition: (Ca,Na,K,[vacancy]) (Li,Mg,Fe+2,Fe+3,Mn+2,Al,Cr+3,V+3)3 (Mg,Al,Fe+3,V+3,Cr+3)6 ((Si,Al,B)6O18) (BO3)3 (OH,O)3 (OH,F,O) (from geology.com)